Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Recycling in Millbrae, CA

I was at my mom's on recycling day, so I took some pics of Millbrae's collection service. The city does a 2-sort system, as you can see on this cart, which has a divider in the middle.


Then the recycling truck came by. Millbrae is serviced by SSF Scavenger.

And I was surprised to see the automated arm dump the cart's contents into one hopper ...

Maybe there's a divider in the hopper that keeps the bottles and cans separate from the paper? But if not ... why have residents sort their recyclables only to have them dumped all together?

The cul-de-sac seemed to be a real challenge.


1 comment:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my  business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contacted Mr Benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you are looking for a business loan.

    ReplyDelete