Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It pays to praise



I wrote about the recycling bins outside Hy-Vee in yesterday's post. Here's what was in my mailbox today.

Dear Ms. Lo,

Thank you for writing Hy-Vee.

Thank you, too, for your kind words about the recycle bins and our sustainability efforts at our Mankato #2 (Adams St.) store.

I forwarded your comments to Dan Olson, store director at that location so he can share your comments with his staff, who I am sure will be very pleased to see your message.

I also forwarded your message to the store’s supervisory officers.

What a nice gesture on your part to write us! Your comments are deeply appreciated.


Thank you,

Stacie M.
Customer Service Representative

Hy-Vee, Inc
making lives, easier, healthier, happier
5820 Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266

No comments:

Post a Comment